If there was any question about the potential of winter being as bad as last year, this week settled that score. One arctic blast after another left me hitting the snooze button two extra times each morning, and double-scarfing it on my way to work. To combat the winter blues, I’ve decorated my apartment with brightly colored table-toppers and lots of fresh blooms. If you’re ever looking for me, I’ll be holed up in my apartment “thinking spring” from now until March. The good news is, my hermit life has resulted in lots of good link love this week.
- Hilarious open letter to New Yorkers whining about the weather << aka me.
- 17 emotions only people who hate winter experience << again, me lately.
- Thinking about booking a trip ASAP to one of these 15 best winter vacation spots, who’s with me?
- CWonder is closing :-( but that means everything in stores and online is 50% off!
- …including this adorable “bee happy” trinket tray. I think I
- 26 great tips for decorating your small space.
- Post-cleanse, this might be the first thing I’m eating. Nope I’m not sharing.
- Gigi New York finally has iPhone 6 cases. Thinking I want magenta, navy, or harbour blue…
- Had a major #treatyoself moment this week if you didn’t catch it…
- Golden Globes are on tonight! Need a refresher on nominees? Here they are.
- Also, get live red carpet looks online if you aren’t near the tv.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!