Pop, fizz, click! You don’t really ever neeeeed an excuse to pop some bubbly, but this weekend I had a few extra reasons. (1) Last week A New York Love Affair turned Two! and (2) Tuesday is my 27th (and golden) birthday! So, yes, we did a little celebrating … and now I’m parked it on the couch not moving for the foreseeable future. For the rest of you couch surfers out there, here’s your weekly dose of Love Affair Links:
- Gap is shutting down Piperlime (*tears*) … but I’m sure that means there will be some killer sales!
- Speaking of, they are currently offering 25% off with code “MUSTHAVE” (and I want these heels).
- I just came across the most adorable shop! Eyeing up this print and this stationary.
- New Yorkers, have you seen Thrillist’s awesome NYC neighborhood guides? Can’t wait to hit these spots.
- New Yorkers and visitors alike, here are 22 life hacks for saving money while in NYC.
- What’s in and out next season according to Vogue … I’ll be honest, I’m not thrilled … flares?!
- Take an extra 40% off final sale items at JCrew with code: “FINDAFAVE”.
- My “FINDAFAVE” JCrew picks: this buffalo check shirt and this color-block tote.
- Still on a post-holiday health kick? Try these healthy breakfast recipes under $2
- Did you catch my latest advice for getting dressed on those not-so inspired mornings?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!