After a long weekend of go-go-go it’s nice to be relaxing on the couch right now watching the Grammys. Peter’s parents were in town the last few days and it was one long eating and drinking fest (no I’m not complaining, but yes I’m in sweatpants right now as a result). Not that we need an excuse to try new restaurants, but when we have visitors its so fun to make reservations at the highly sought-after spots. We were able to snag tables at Osteria Morini and Gramercy Tavern for dinner, and Balthazar and Cafe Habana for brunch. So basically my diet, starts tomorrow… Until then, it’s sweatpants and some link love.
- I’m using every single one of these tips on purging your closet. There’s only so much room in my Manhattan shoebox apartment, and I have a shopping problem.
- Basically I need to make room for these 27 spring must-have items…
- And whatever items I scoop up from these sales…
- Oh, and here’s what else I’m currently coveting:
- New York Fashion Week starts this week! Check out my day one, three, four, and five recaps from fall.
- Headed out here for the madness? Or maybe just for fun? Looks like you’ll have to leave the selfie-sticks at home.
- Check out all the red carpet looks from tonight’s Grammy Awards.
- My favorite? Jhene Aiko in Alberta Ferretti.
- In case you missed it: my Galentine’s Day Gift Guide, for your bestie, sister, mama, (and self!).