Winter = 1 , Elena = 0
Alright people, I’ve had it with winter. Sure I’m sick of the cold, and the snow, and the winter wardrobe … but my level of doneness reached a breaking point this weekend. Peter and I were out and about in Midtown yesterday, minding our own business, when we did a little harmless jaywalking. Harmless, until I slipped on a patch of black ice and proceeded to execute a flawless movie-esque fall. Whoop!
Needless to say, I literally can’t move (how they heck did Marv and Harry deal with the pain?), and my weekend has been spent mostly chilling on the couch, rotating heat and ice. I have, however, had an inordinate amount of time to surf the inter-webs. So I bring you this week’s links…
S H O P T I L I D R O P
(too soon? haha)
- GiGi New York :: 30% off WLFK collection :: I’ve got my eye on this passport holder
- JCrew :: 40% off sale with code ‘SWEETSALE’ :: this ADORABLE swim suit please!
- Asos :: up to 60% off spring styles :: loving this playful floral dress
- Ann Taylor :: 30% off select spring with code ‘WEEKEND’ :: these shooties!
- Also, how gorgeous is this maxi dress? Might need it for Florida…
- We may be three months in, but isn’t this the most adorable 2015 calendar? I love her design shop.
- Steal :: these Chanel-esque espadrilles // Splurge :: this DvF mini bag
M U S T R E A D S
- The best burger from all 50 states … have you been to yours? Yes, I’ve been to Wisconsin. No, I haven’t been to New York’s yet!
- Science behind #thedress debate … for the record, I’m team #whiteandgold (also, it’s an ugly dress in either color)
- Listen Up! 26 reasons you should call your mom at least once a day (love you Mama!)
- Dear Sex and the City, I love you, but you fed me at least 15 lies all these years
- This smoothie recipe is a new ‘must’ for my mornings, along with this killer avocado toast recipe
- In case you missed it, I’m running a Kate Spade loop giveaway on my instagram
Happy Sunday, lovelies!