Confession. I’m having an affair with New York. (Don’t tell Peter!). We go through rough patches sometimes … like Winter, or when I slip on ice, or when cabs splash me with slushy puddle water … but we always manage to get through it. And by Spring, I fall in love all over again. Today was one of those perfect days with my man, and my man-hattan: brunch, spring weather, fresh blooms, and a late sunset. Felt good to get off the couch and explore again. But that also means I’m writing this post at 10 pm instead of 2 pm, SO enjoy reading this on Monday morning!
S H O P
- Kate Spade :: 25% off with code ‘SPRWD15’ :: loving this quilted mini cross body.
- Ann Taylor :: 40% off full-priced items :: I see you snakeskin bag …
- Banana Republic :: 40% off with code ‘SUNSHINE’ :: swooning over these hooded pumps.
- Asos :: 20% off the spring collection :: adore this floral dress.
S W O O N
- Steal :: this snakeskin clutch || Splurge :: these Michael Kors pumps.
- To all my fellow wine-o’s out there … this mug‘s for you. Cheers!
- Since we’re springing forward, I think it’s time for a new watch. I’ve got my eye on this and this.
- And with spring break around the corner, how necessary is this beach bag? Very.
- Also, this swimsuit will be coming with me to Florida. Along with this cover up.
S U R F
- Attention all you House of Cards, Scandal, PLL, Game of Thrones , [insert your favorite guilty pleasure here] fans. There are rules to binge-watching. Abide by them.
- Also, I love this hilarious commentary on the 24 types of food snobs out there. Which one are you?
- Mark my words, the minute I get back from vacation I am making these samoa donuts. #GirlScoutCookiesOnSteroids
- Has anyone else started their spring cleaning? I probably ditched 50% of my wardrobe by using this ‘keep or toss’ approach. Plus Peter piped in with his fair share of “yea, that can go…”s.
- Still struggling to find room for all my shoes though … but here’s one great solution.
That’s all for now. Have a great week everyone!