For the last two weekends, I’ve been in major spring cleaning mode. If you’re following along on my snapchat (@nyc_loveaffair) you know that I’ve donated 16 bags of clothes to goodwill. 16!! Which means I’ve got plenty of room to make some upgrades. And since every store imaginable is begging us to kickstart spring with a new wardrobe … I’ll oblige. So I’m deviating from normal format today to share with you all of these crazy sales.
S H O P
- Bloomingdales :: 25% off with code ‘FRIENDS’ :: I may or may not have these shoes in my cart.
- Lulu & Georgia :: 25% off with code ‘FRIENDS&FAMILY25’ :: obsessed with their watercolor pillows (like this and this).
- JCrew :: 25% off with code ‘HAPPYSPRING’ :: I would die for this lace jumpsuit.
- LOFT :: 40% off + extra 70% off sale with code ‘FLASH’ :: loving this scalloped shell.
- Kate Spade :: 25% off sale with code ‘EXTRAS’ :: eyeing up these check heels and this red bag.
- Banana Republic :: 40% off with code ‘EGGHUNT’ :: this gorgeous blue dress is perfect for easter.
- ASOS :: up to 60% off dresses and jumpsuits :: really loving this blush/black jumpsuit.
- The Limited :: 50% off with code ‘SPRING’ :: this floral number is also great for easter.
- Anthropologie :: 20% off sale with code ‘EXTRAEXTRA’ :: anyone else think I need this dress?
- Nastygal :: 40% off spring styles :: absolutely swooning over this floral midi.
- Ann Taylor :: $50 off dresses with code ‘DRESSFORIT’ :: in love with this stripped A-line dress.
Remember, “nothing haunts us like the things we didn’t buy” … so don’t let these sales slip away!