Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend with friends and family. I snuck home to Milwaukee for my cousin Emily’s wedding shower and wish the weekend had been longer. Fun fact — Greeks celebrate Easter next weekend. So while you’re coming out of your candy coma, I’m feeling great :-) and was able to pull together a little link love for you all.
S H O P
- Banana Republic :: 40% off with code ‘BRGOOD’ :: loving this blush high-low skirt.
- LOFT :: 50% off with code ‘CYBER50′ :: adorable dresses for wedding season, like this & this.
- Ann Taylor :: 40% off with code ‘GOSPRING’ :: might also need this scalloped lace dress.
- Express :: 40% off :: obsessed with this lace crop top.
- Lord & Taylor :: 30% off dresses & more :: might get this & this for weddings too… (I’m in that phase of my life right now!).
S W O O N
- Trend Alert :: black & white espadrilles are all the rage right now.
- I’ve been on a little bit of a home improvement kick lately. Currently eyeing up this adorable white & gold print for my bedroom.
- Also thinking of replenishing my candle collection with this Diptyque and this Jo Malone. Any other suggestions?
- While we’re at it, how cute is this Society Social stool? You can tell I’m getting anxious to move into a new apartment and remodel…
- Oh ya! My favorite Eliza J maxi (from my Florida trip) is 40% off. You’re welcome in advance.
S U R F
- 10 things all fashionable people do to keep their style ‘on fleek’.
- Pay attention to these 7 wardrobe pieces that are so out this spring, and what’s replacing them.
- Listen up Midtown: we will soon have a new ridiculously awesome option for lunch hour.
- I completely agree with all 20 of these reasons why spring makes us better New Yorkers.
- 19 fun facts about Easter you probably didn’t know … guess how many Peeps are sold per year (!!)
Have a great week!