Mug: Etsy | Planner: Kate Spade (striped version) | Tea: Tiny Tea
There are so many rewarding things that have come out of my two year blogging adventure. Not only has it become a passion project that serves as an amazing creative outlet for me, but it has also forged some wonderful friendships both in NYC and on the web. But all that aside, I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for the crazy support of you! We bloggers are nothing without our amazing readers, so my new friends and I would like to give back a little bit as a way of saying thank you!
Scroll down to the bottom of my post, to see how you can win the newly release GOLD MACBOOK! Maybe it’ll inspire you to start a blog of your own ;-) And be sure to also check out my curated links for this week too!
S H O P
- Rebecca Minkoff :: up to 50% off sale :: if you haven’t bought a bucket bag yet, this is the one!
- Banana Republic :: 40% off spring styles :: loving this asymmetric blush tank.
- JCrew :: 25% off with code ‘SHOPNOW’ :: well, I want everything, but especially this lime skirt!
- Asos :: up to 50% off sale :: looking to add this white midi and this yellow dress to my wardrobe.
- Ann Taylor :: 40% off tops with code ‘TOPS40′ :: how lovely is this white peplum top?
- H&M :: 20% off spring styles :: obsessing over this light blue coat (it comes in pink too).
S W O O N
- Trend Alert :: eyelet/cutout dresses are popping up everywhere, and I kinda love it.
- Piperlime may be going out of business, but before that I want to scoop up this two tone DvF bag.
- I’ve also got my eye on this darling scalloped clutch from Kate Spade (super swoon!).
- Speaking of pretty scalloped things, how fabulous is this jacket? Great for work and play.
- Pssst! My favorite Cole Haan flats are 30% off! They are the most comfortable shoes in the world.
- ALSO — if you haven’t tried Rocksbox yet, now is the time. Unlimited designer jewelry for $19/mo! Get your first month free with code ‘elenaxoxo’. You’re welcome!
S U R F
- Ladies, take note and shop accordingly. Here are seven spring color trends that are NOT cliche.
- I know I just took a vacation, but I’m ready for another. Check out these 11 beautiful spring destinations … and if you go to any of them, take me with you!
- But for the time being I’ll be in New York, and there’s a bloody mary festival in Brooklyn today … so I’ll see you there?
- More of a sweet vs. savory type? Take your Sunday brunch to the next level with this boozy pop tart recipe (is this real life?!)
- Or for you
boringhealth nuts in the mornings, try these five smoothie recipes … great for some morning energy!
G I V E A W A Y ! ! !
Now for the fun. Did you know the all new, GOLD Macbook was released this weekend? I have teamed up with some pretty incredible bloggers to bring you this INSANE giveaway! This Macbook retails at $1299 and the winner will have this shipped straight to them from Apple. For free. This giveaway will end at midnight on 4/17 and the winner will be announced the next morning. Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway, and after you have entered come back and check out all of the amazing bloggers involved! We’d love for you to stop by and say hi! GOOD LUCK!