I’m not sure there is anything better than Manhattan in the spring (maybe Manhattan in the fall, but that’s a discussion for another post). After a long, grueling winter, the city comes alive again right as the flowers start to bloom. Central Park is filled with girls in bikinis at even the slightest hint of 60 degrees, and every rooftop and outdoor patio is overflowing with patrons. This weekend was no exception, with temps hitting upwards of 79 degrees! A change in the weather does mean my shopping routine transitions from finger-clicking to cardio, but I’ll still be virtually sharing my can’t-miss sales on here, don’t worry!
S H O P
- Lord & Taylor :: 25% off with code ‘FRIENDS’ :: you’ll probably see this romper on ANYLA soon.
- Kate Spade :: 25% off with code ‘DEAREST’ :: how darling is this wallet?
- Jack Spade :: 25% off with code ‘DEAREST’ :: love this chambray tie for your main squeeze.
- Saks Fifth Avenue :: 30% off with code ‘FRNFAM’ :: these gold sandals are perfect for summer.
- Banana Republic :: 40% off select styles :: my ‘Rain Rain Go Away’ tee is on sale! (last seen here).
S W O O N
- It’s wedding season, and as you know I’m in the “it’s that time of your life” phase. Which means I NEED dresses. Help me decide between this and this … or both?
- I’ll be getting into wedding season shape this spring wearing these Nike sneaks too.
- I’m also on a major mission to find some white heels. So far I’ve found these and these. Love or hate this trend? Be honest…
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target is HERE! I caught a sneak peek of the resort collection in Bryant Park this week, and my current faves are this dress and these cocktail glasses.
- In other news, Wantable launched it’s new Style Edit … their answer to Stitch Fix. Excited for my first, personally curated box to come! Stay tuned…
S U R F
- What kind of shopper are you? I’m some version of ‘Eye of the Tiger’ meets ‘Sale-ers Delight’. Is that possible?
- Trend Alert :: what jewelry trends are in and out this spring.
- Nike just released this new ad featuring
people like mefolks who struggle to workout. It’s actually pretty motivating.
- Speaking of working out, here are the 33 best donut shops in America. Road trip?
- Life Hack :: how to pack better without bringing less. If only I could put these tips into practice.
Happy Sunday all!