This may sound silly, but one of my favorite parts of every weekend is cozying up in my air-conditioned bedroom (currently the only room right now with AC) and putting together the following week’s love affair links. These posts are so fun to produce, but are definitely a labor of love. So thanks for all your support for this weekly tradition!
This series is always a work in progress, and I really appreciate all the suggestions you’ve shared. Thanks to your feedback, I’ve added a new section entirely devoted to New York life. Locals and visitors alike — I hope you’ll enjoy! Now go shop and surf my latest links :-)
S H O P
- Banana Republic :: 25% off with code ‘BRNEED’ :: got my eye on this floral high/low dress.
- J.Crew :: extra 30% off sale with code ‘SHOPSALE’ :: there’s a good chance I need this jumpsuit.
- Lord & Taylor :: 25% off with code ‘FRIENDS’ :: including this fab denim romper.
- Saks Fifth Avenue :: up to 60% off :: I’m in love with this BCBG dress (on mega sale!)
- Vince Camuto :: 25% off with code ‘SUMMER25′ :: I’ll take these, and these … and these …
S W O O N
- Trend Alert :: off-the-shoulder is currently on-trend for summer.
- I’m all about baby blue this season, and cannot stop swooning over this Rebecca Minkoff hobo bag.
- Speaking of baby blue … these heels !! (they incorporate my other obsession too – polka dots!)
- I also kinda sorta really love this wide brimmed hat … think I could rock it? This panama one is pretty great too …
- Psst! Did I mentioned that my favorite romper comes in crop pants, an A-line skirt and a shift dress ?!
S U R F
- PSA :: Celebrity guide to staying cool while looking chic.
- How absolutely gorgeous is this Kate Spade themed party? Makes me want to host an event!
- Bookmark :: Since it’s wedding season, here is some great advice on nailing your wedding speech!
- Here is some really great blog advice for those of us that work full time + blog full time.
- Healthy boozing — 25 delicious cocktail recipes that will be friendlier to your diet.