Today’s is the official start of summer. And since I don’t have central air for another 11 days, I can be found curled up in my bedroom with the AC unit on, sipping on a homemade iced coffee. Cheers to that right!? Are you guys warm weather types or do prefer the cold? I’m definitely a wimp when it comes to cold weather, but I also love to complain when its over 90 degrees. Guess that just makes me a New Yorker…
S H O P
- Ann Taylor :: 50% off with code ‘SHOP50′ :: loving this soft pink dress
- Elaine Turner :: 20% off with code ‘SIPON20′ :: obsessed with this python clutch
- LOFT :: 40% off :: adore this pink and white striped pencil skirt
- Lord & Taylor :: 20% off almost everything :: this floral romper is everything
- GAP :: 40% off :: eyeing up these floral joggers
S W O O N
- Trend Alert :: overalls are definitely making a comeback! Have you jumped on the bandwagon?
- I would style my denim overalls with a crop top underneath, and I’m currently loving this one from H&M and this one from Asos.
- Still haven’t found the perfect pair of white heels — but this Nine West pair is tempting.
- PSA :: GiGi New York is having a sale on wallets right now, and this one is calling my name!
- Pssst!! My favorite Kate Spade agenda is now available for 2016!
S U R F
- 5 simple ways to spend less money on clothes (besides just NOT shopping, but that’s not fun)
- 7 summer fashion “rules” that you can, and should, break
- For all the wine-os, here are the best wines to drink this summer
- 5 must-try boozy ice pop recipes
- Bookmark :: Apparently if you do this exercise, your feet won’t hurt as much in heels
C I T Y
- Hit List :: here are all the best things to do in NYC this summer
- If you’re in town, here are the best places to watch the fireworks on July 4th
- 16 hilarious reasons to date someone, that only make sense in New York