Another Sunday morning has rolled around, where I fully intended to wake up and work out. But then I hit the snooze button three times … finally got up, and decided to blog instead. Whoops! Does this happen to anyone else? Tell me I’m not the only one…
S H O P
- GiGi New York :: 25% off summer sale :: if you’re looking for a white bag, now might be the time
- Lord & Taylor :: up to 70% off shoes :: love these sandals and these espadrilles
- Ann Taylor :: 50% off with code ‘WEEKEND50′ :: this embroidered pencil skirt is a must-have
- Banana Republic :: 40% off sale styles with code ‘BRSALE’ :: yes please, to this white lace crop top
- Victoria’s Secret :: buy one swimsuit get one 50% off with code ‘SWIMUP’ :: love this and this
S W O O N
- Psst! My floral dress from last week is an extra 20% off.
- Clearly, I have a thing with florals. And these Trina Turk shorts are calling my name.
- Still haven’t found a great cover-up. What do you think of a kimono like this?
- Stop your search – these are the perfect summer lounge pants.
- Here’s where you can get my ‘Blogging is My Cardio’ mug.
S U R F
- What’s in and what’s out this summer. Catch the rundown here.
- Congrats to Cupcakes & Cashmere on her new clothing line! Here is a sneak peek…
- 5 sangria recipes to make this summer. Yes please!
- Bookmark :: 9 Sunday life hacks for a more productive week.
C I T Y
- Food Bucket List :: Top 20 bagels in NYC
- Best bottomless brunches in Gotham
- Must Download :: The Infatuation’s 2015 New York Summer Guide
- 29 of the best free / incredibly cheap things to do in NYC
- Must Watch :: This moron tried to jump across the platform in the subway