Sorry for being such a delinquent blogger lately. The last two months have been a whirlwind! From the apartment hunt, to the move, to furniture shopping and now Peter’s surgery … blogging has definitely taken a back seat. BUT, I have a lot of exciting looks and collaborations coming up, plus New York Fashion Week is right around the corner! Can’t wait for what fall has to bring :-)
S H O P
- Ann Taylor :: 40% off with code ‘FRIENDS40′ :: this trench is a must for fall.
- Anthropologie :: extra 20% off sale with code ‘SUNNYSKIES’ :: need these grey jeans in my life.
- Banana Republic :: extra 30% off sale with code ‘BRSALE30′ :: this jumpsuit, please and thank you.
- Club Monaco :: select dresses under $99 :: swooning over this darling coral cutout.
- J.Crew :: extra 30% off sale with code ‘GREATSALE’ :: can I have this blazer in every color?
S W O O N
- Trend Alert :: fringe everything! especially bags…
- I’ve been really into workout gear lately, and am currently obsessed with this cut-out top.
- I love everything in Banana’s new fall line, but majorly have my eye on this pale pink vest.
- These caged peep toe booties are the perfect transitory shoe for fall.
- Genius. The Rebecca Minkoff bracelet converts into an iPhone charger! A MUST for NYFW this year…
S U R F
- Outfit mistakes that stylish celebrities never make — and you shouldn’t either.
- 7 great career tips from our beloved Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Blogger bookmark :: tips on creating the perfect layout on Instagram.
- Attention interior decorators! This is a great list of home & furniture stores to shop online.
- While we’re at it (since I’m at it), bookmark these tips for decorating like a designer too.
C I T Y
- NYC’s most expensive apartment on the market right now … try guessing the monthly rent …
- Having just gone through this, here is an exhaustive guide to moving in NYC.
- The first timer’s guide to eating in New York City.
- 10 hilarious photos of rude subway riders that will fill any New Yorker with rage.
Have a great week loves!