Bed frame: Pottery Barn | Bedding: Pottery Barn | Pillows: West Elm & Under The Canopy | Nightstand: West Elm | Lamp: West Elm | Blanket: West Elm | Jewelry Tray: Jonathan Adler
This morning I woke up to find a high of 49 degrees on my weather app. I had a incredibly productive day planned, but all bets are off when its that cold. You need to ease me into fall/winter, not shock my system like this! So I decided to stay home in this cozy bed and tackle all my shopping online. It’s a good thing too, because there are sales everywhere!! And I’m not a fan of crowds.
S H O P
- Saks Fifth Avenue :: 25% off with code ‘THANKYOU’
- Cole Haan :: 30% off with code ‘FRIENDS30’
- Lord & Taylor :: 25% off + additional 30% off sale with code ‘FRIENDS’
- Bloomingdales :: up to 30% off the more you spend with code ‘FASHION’
- Alice & Olivia :: 25% off sitewide
- Banana Republic :: up to 40% off + free shipping with code ‘FAST’
- Old Navy :: 40% off + free shipping with code ‘FAST’
- Gap :: 40% off + free shipping with code ‘FAST’
- Rebecca Taylor :: 25% off with code ‘RTFRIEND15’
- Theory :: 25% off with code ‘FRIENDS’
- Plus, Nordstrom is price matching all weekend!
S W O O N
- Loving Cupcakes & Cashmere’s new collection, especially this darling coat (on sale!).
- After months of searching, I think I finally found the perfect over the knee boot (on sale!).
- A must-have LBV (“little black vest”) for the season.
- My newest fragrance. Obsessed…
- I think I need this grey felt hat for my collection.
S U R F
- 5 ways our feelings about the weekend change with age.
- 5 layering ideas New York girls swear by.
- This year’s most popular halloween costumes on Pinterest.
- Pumpkin recipes that will satisfy your fall cravings.
- How to seem like you can navigate a wine list, even if you can’t.
C I T Y
- 25 stunning photos of New York City in the fall.
- Why Tinder in New York is the absolutely worst.
- 21 things to do in New York this fall.
- Which NYC neighborhood do you belong in?