We’ve been refurnishing our apartment for about four months now, and the end is in sight! One of my favorite parts has been adding the final touches throughout the different rooms. My latest purchase has been these fabulous fashion / style coffee table books. They are a great way to make a statement, while tying in your color scheme. Our bedroom is classically black, white, grey and gold – and these timeless books were the perfect addition to my dresser.
So today I’m going to share some of my favorite fashion books plus the usual link rundown. Enjoy!
S H O P
- Ann Taylor :: 40% off everything (friends & family sale!)
- Banana Republic :: Up to 40% winter essentials
- Bloomingdales :: 25% off almost everything (friends & family sale!)
- Gap :: 40% off and free shipping with code ‘RUSH’
- J.Crew :: 25% off with code ‘SHOPTOIT’
- Kate Spade :: 25% off with code ‘GIFTED’
- Nine West :: Buy one get one 50% off
S W O O N
- Trend Alert: over the knee boots are everywhere this season.
- Speaking of Stuart Weitzman boots, have you entered to win a pair here?!
- Look no further, this is the perfect ‘faux’ leather skirt.
- I think I found my new favorite blanket scarf (and it’s on sale!).
- This cobalt coat needs to be a part of my winter rotation (also on sale!).
S U R F
- Obsessed with the Bloomingdale’s Fall Fashion Report — modeled by Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific.
- These no-fail gifts are perfect for every holiday season.
- 10 incredibly delicious apple cider cocktails that taste like fall in a glass.
- 6 ways to look chic when its raining outside.
- Tips for preparing your home for out of town guests – great for the holidays!
C I T Y
- Fall dates in Manhattan, ranked by obnoxiousness (haha!).
- Crowded NYC subway etiquette guide — the do’s and DO NOTs.
- 15 secret New York menu items you didn’t know about.